Love It Or Return It
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
If your Remington® product doesn't live up to your expectations, return it to us and we'll refund the purchase price*. Include the original, dated sales receipt with your return, and send it to the address listed below.
*Terms and conditions apply. The Remington 60-Day Money Back Guarantee applies only to returns in the US and Canadian.
Got a question about your return? Please call 800-736-4648 for US & Canada.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Refund will be in the form of a check issued in US Dollars and will be provided only if all Terms and Conditions are met.
- The following items must be returned to Remington® and postmarked no later than 60 days after purchase of the Remington® brand product:
- The Remington® product;
- The original sales receipt indicating price and date purchased; and
- The completed 60-day money back guarantee form (click the button above)
- In addition, Remington®, in its discretion, must determine that the returned product was used in accordance with the instruction booklet (included with the product at the time of purchase).
- Returns should be mailed prepaid (no collect returns accepted) to:
Remington 60-Day MBG
507 Stokely Drive
DeForest, WI 53532
- Refund does not include postage costs for the return of the product, but will include applicable taxes paid by customer, if any.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged product.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your refund by check.
IN-STORE PURCHASE YOU WANT TO RETURN?
Spectrum Brands, Inc. Money-back Offer
If within 30 days after you have purchased your Remington® branded product, you are not satisfied and would like a refund, return it with the sales slip indicating purchase price and date of purchase to the retailer from whom it was purchased. Spectrum Brands, Inc. will reimburse all retailers who accept the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. If you have any questions concerning the money-back guarantee, please call 800-736-4648.
The Remington® product warranties shall not be valid where they are contrary to U.S. and other applicable laws, or where the warranties would be prohibited under any economic sanctions, export control laws, embargoes, or other restrictive trade measures enforced by the United States or other applicable jurisdictions. This includes, without limitation, any warranty claims implicating parties from, or otherwise located in, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the disputed Crimea region.